American Made Sterling Wheelbarrows are Tough
Sterling Wheelbarrow Dealers Agree, More Profit is Better
When it comes to wheelbarrow strength and durability, there is no equal to Sterling. Representing Sterling means handling the very best wheelbarrow money can buy – an option your customers will appreciate.
The following are a few of the benefits of becoming a Sterling Wheelbarrow dealer:
- Sterling is an established and respected brand
- Sterling wheelbarrows are not sold by big-box retailers
- All of our wheelbarrows are made in the USA
- Sterling wheelbarrows are specially designed for concrete and masonry contractors
- Sterling wheelbarrows are built to last
- We manufacture Sterling, so you’ll never have to deal with sales reps or agents
- Replacement parts are always ready for immediate shipment
- We feature all of our dealers on our website’s “Dealer Locator”
- Make more bottom-line profit from Sterling than discount competitors
Choose a Trusted Wheelbarrow Brand
The winning combination of Sterling and Metal Forms represents over 200 years of excellence in the field of construction equipment manufacturing.
Set your dealership apart by representing a wheelbarrow brand not available at national or regional big box outlets. Sterling is only available at independent and knowledgeable construction supply houses.
Made in USA – Sterling Wheelbarrows
Not only are all Sterling Wheelbarrows made in the USA, they continue the tradition of being privately manufactured in Milwaukee, WI for over 100 years.
Durable Concrete Tools Designed for Contractors
Sterling Wheelbarrows are built for the rough and tough world of concrete and masonry construction. Sterling’s durability and large capacity makes it the leading choice for contractors performing heavy hauling day after day. Because Sterling is built better to last longer, it is the wheelbarrow of choice for rental fleets.
Concrete Equipment Ordering and Selling made Easier
Eliminate the Hassle of Equipment Representatives
There are no sales reps or agents to confuse or disrupt communication and reduce profit. Go direct to the source – we are here to serve you. Unlike many competitive brands, Sterling Wheelbarrow models and all parts are in stock in our Milwaukee, WI factory for immediate shipment.
All distributors stocking Sterling Wheelbarrows are featured on the MetalForms.com Dealer Locator with a direct link to the dealer’s website.
Sterling Merchandising Support
Merchandise Sterling in your showroom with the most unique and eye-catching floor exhibit in the wheelbarrow marketplace. Not only will the display be noticed, but it will vividly portray the quality, strength and durability of Sterling Wheelbarrows.
Better Margins & Profit on Sterling Wheelbarrows
In the world of wheelbarrows, you truly “get what you pay for”. It’s a fact that most successful contractors will pay more for the best wheelbarrow because they know it will last. With the market flooded by low-cost, poorly constructed import models, Sterling represents refreshing, durable option.
Simply stated, dealers make more bottom line profit by selling Sterling Wheelbarrows over discount competitors.
Sterling Customer Service Promise
- A Metal Forms Corporation employee will travel to your facility to train your sales staff and counter personnel. The Sterling POP display and banner will also be installed.
- Your dealership locations and contact information will be predominately posted on The Metal Forms’ Dealer Locator webpage.
- We will attempt to attend and/or participate in sales and customer events sponsored by your dealership.
- We’ll keep in touch via phone and make periodic visits to maintain and build a solid dealer/manufacturer relationship.
Contact the Sterling Wheelbarrow Manufacturer today for more information on how to become a Sterling Partner
Sterling Wheelbarrows: Guaranteed not to fail. Ask about our lifetime warranty.