Slim-Line® Concrete Forms
Made of 12 gauge steel; Streamlined design permits easy handling and efficient transport.
Heights: 4" to 14"
Top Tread: 2"
Stake Pockets: V-type
End Connection: Bullnose
Slim-Line concrete forms are ideally suited for many different jobs including sidewalks, driveways and roads. A slim, 2-inch wide construction allows you to stack and transport more forms on your rack or in your truck bed. Slim-Line concrete forms are easy to set up, easy to use and easy to clean up and take down. The forms’ lightweight composition saves labor and wear and tear on workers’ backs. The forms’ durability saves your budget as you reuse your concrete forms again and again. Available in heights from four to fourteen inches.
Steel Flatwork Concrete Forms Options:
- Special Punching: Hole punching can specified in the face, base, or top tread.
- Sliding End Connection: Sliding end connections permit forms to be stripped over dowel bars.
- Steel Thickness: Forms can be made of alternative gauges of steel.
- Keyway Form: Is quickly and easily attached to Metaforms® to provide a "tongue and groove" joint between adjacent sections of flatwork. Keyway form is conveniently attached by bolting through holes in face of forms.
Check out our:
- 4” Slim-Line Concrete Forms
- 5” Slim-Line Concrete Forms
- 6” Slim-Line Concrete Forms
- 7” Slim-Line Concrete Forms
- 8” Slim-Line Concrete Forms
- 12” Slim-Line Concrete Forms