Distribute Lightweight and Flexible Concrete Forms
Metal Forms Engineered Plastic Forming Systems: Keep Your Customers’ Costs Down While Boosting Your Profit
Poly Meta Forms, a plastic curb and gutter forming system, was designed as a lighter, more cost-effective and environmentally responsible alternative to conventional wood framing. Curves and tight circles are easier, cleanup is faster, and the forms last for years. Equally impressive are the profit margins dealers enjoy.
Metal Forms has been in the business of developing, manufacturing and distributing innovative concrete forming systems since 1909. In 2000, we expanded into plastic forming systems with Poly Meta Forms. Weighing half as much as wood and with the flexibility needed for forming rounded concrete structures, Poly Meta Forms dramatically reduces labor costs construction time.
Of course, offering dealers the opportunity to make a good profit selling the best plastic concrete forming materials around isn’t enough for Metal Forms. Our success depends on our dealers being successful, so we do everything possible to ensure they are.
Dealer Support You Can Depend On
Metal Forms dealers benefit from knowledgeable, professional and personable assistance before, during and after each sale. We also routinely team with dealers on promotions and special events, publish a regular newsletter which spotlights Metal Forms dealers throughout the country, and maintain memberships with organizations promoting the interests of dealers in the construction industry.
We also offer a Master Dealer Program, which offers discounts on Metal Forms products, better terms, marketing and advertising support and more to participating members. Fact is, no one does more to look after their dealers. With Metal Forms, you are not just a dealer. You’re a partner.
Benefits of Being a Metal Forms Dealer:
- 100+ years of experience in the construction equipment industry and over 40 US and foreign patents.
- Backed by an American company based in the Midwest
- Deal direct with the manufacturer--no sales reps or agents bugging you
- All Metal Forms dealers are featured in the “Dealer Locator” on our website, ensuring prospective customers will find you
- We are committed to superior customer service and prompt delivery to our dealers
- More bottom-line profit to our dealers than our competitors offer