Flatwork and Curb Forms for Dealers
Metal Forms Flatwork And Curb Forms: Accurate, Uniform and Highly Profitable Results.
In the construction and paving industry, wood no longer makes sense for most concrete forming projects. Metal forms require less labor, take less time to set and strip, and can be reused hundreds of times instead of getting tossed in the dumpster after 3 or 4 uses. And when it comes to metal forms for flatwork and curbs, no one offers the experience, the dealer support, or the margins Metal Works offers.
Since 1909, Metal Forms has been a leader in developing products for concrete construction of all types—from Thomas Edison’s monolithic concrete homes to the innovative concrete columns designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for S.C. Johnson’s headquarters and thousands of miles of interstate highway, airport runways and massive stadiums.
Today, Metal Forms products are used worldwide. Although our flatwork and curb forms have evolved significantly over the years, there is one thing which hasn’t changed: Our commitment to the success of our dealers. Higher profit margins is just part of the picture. Metal Forms also supports dealers like no other manufacturer.
Dealer Support That’s As Solid As Concrete
Metal Forms dealers benefit from knowledgeable, professional and personable assistance before, during and after each sale. We also routinely partner with dealers on promotions and special events, produce a regular newsletter which spotlights Metal Forms dealers throughout the country, and maintain memberships with organizations that advocate for dealers in the construction industry.
We also offer a Master Dealer Program, which offers discounts on Metal Forms products, better terms, marketing and advertising support and more to participating members. Fact is, no one does more to look after their dealers. With Metal Forms, you are not just a dealer. You’re a partner.
Benefits of Being a Metal Forms Dealer:
- 100+ years of experience in the construction equipment industry and over 40 US and foreign patents.
- Backed by an American company based in the Midwest
- Deal direct with the manufacturer--no sales reps or agents bugging you
- All Metal Forms dealers are featured in the “Dealer Locator” on our website, ensuring prospective customers will find you
- We are committed to superior customer service and prompt delivery to our dealers
- More bottom-line profit to our dealers than our competitors offer