A. Top Spacers: (Adjustable from 6 - 12") assures uniform top thickness
B. Gussets are full height to maximize support and rigidity of each form
C. Form Aligner Assembly provides both vertical and horizontal form alignment
- Top tread punched with four holes to receive doweled top spacers or for the addition of top riser forms.
- Base punched with four holes to facilitate anchoring, for the addition of bottom riser forms or for stacking on top of paving form.
- Face punched with four holes to facilitate the use of horizontal ties.
- Moment Arms: (adjustable from 6" to 12") provides positive form alignment. These arms are designed for interchangeable use on either a double contour set-up or on a single contour set-up with a straight back.
32" Barrier Forms with Moment Arms
- Tie Pockets: Protects the side forms. Horizontal tie rods bear against the pocket instead of the face of the forms.
- Leveling Bolts: Convenient method for setting the base of the form to grade.
- Fractional Lengths
- Bulkhead Plates
- Riser Forms
- Special Punching
- Fixed or Adjustable Chamfer
Metal Forms Corporation Barrier Forms - Simplified General Shapes of Forms
|Contour Forms with V-bend||Contour Forms with Radius||Straight Form Vertical||Straight Form with offset|